- Surface Mounts screw onto a flat surface and require a simple 1" hole for the extension cable to pass through.
- Flush Mounts can be added to a flat board to provide a simple place to insert the keypad. This is perfect if you're adding other controls to a whole CNC Panel.
- Masso Touch Mount includes hardware to be screwed onto the rear of your Masso Touch. Allowing the keypad to be as close as possible to the main controls of your Masso Touch controller.
- Surface Mount + Manual Override Switch (MOS) are for those who already have a Masso Touch Mount or want to mount their keypad on a flat surface to be used with the V5 VFD.
- Masso Touch Mount + MOS - Our V5 VFD Enclosures have a cool feature of having a movable Manual Override Switch port. This option provides you a place to mount this right below your VFD keypad right next to your Masso Touch controller.
Requires a CAT-5 Ethernet Straight cable and is available in 3, 6, 9, & 12' segments.
MOS Keypad requires MOS Extension Cable and comes in 3, 6, 9 & 12' segments.
For more information or 3d side by side comparisons visit our KB section on VFD Keypad Mounting options.
It’s simple and lines up perfectly.
Very helpful and quick an happy to answer your questions!
Mounts well and secured firmly!
yes, I have some parts and they are great, however I'm still waiting on the spindle kit to arrive. To put it all together. I have no dought in your products and have ordered from you before. thanks
I upgraded yo the Onefinity Elite from the legacy buildbotics and decided to go spindle this time. Going with PWN CNC was the right choice. So easy to setup and get running.
I had an error and support was able to diagnose and tell me how to fix it within a few minutes. Awesome service!