Digital Files Only:
v8b (for Z-16) maker files includes all of the digital part files needed to make your own dust boot. This includes the acrylic dxf, boot, face, 2.5" hose adapter, and wing stls. Acrylic and brush material are both available for purchase.
Digital Files and Makers Pack:
Includes files as well as the various screws, heat inserts, and magnets to make it yourself. You'll need to purchase 1" brush material separately. All you need to do is 3d print the parts and cut your Acrylic.
A few important notes about our maker files:
1. If there are any updates to this design, you will have access to those by purchasing this maker files product. The system will send out an email when/if these maker files are updated.
2. Hold onto the email you receive with the download link. This will allow you to download files indefinitely.
3. We have started to sell our files for a very low price to cover hosting fees. We felt that our previous files-host wasn't up to the task of servicing our customers and we wanted to provide better support for our makers out there.
4. During the checkout process we are linking your account to the maker files you've purchased. This will let us better help you by understanding what you've made vs what products you've purchased.
5. This product requires the use of one of our Bracketing Systems designed specifically for your machine.
Absolutely love this design .I was half way through designing my 5th custom dust boot when I found PWNCNC and decided to give this a go for a few bucks. Such a great design. Prints super easy with minimal supports. Goes together as designed. As someone who lives in Canada, sourcing hardware can be a challenge at times, but the hardware in this design was easy to find.
I would have liked a .STEP file for the part be included in the package so I could customize the design a little bit, but I'm not going to knock off any stars for that.