Makers pack includes all the unprintable parts including screws, heat inserts, brush, and acrylic.
Looking for the files? The Maker Files can be found here: https://pwncnc.com/products/stepper-covers-for-shapeoko-pro-maker-files
A few important notes about our maker resources:
1. If have purchased the Maker Files product and we make any updates to the design... our system will send out an email with updated download links.
2. Hold onto the email you receive with the download link. This will allow you to download files indefinitely.
3. We have started to sell our maker files for a very low price to cover hosting fees. We felt that our previous files-host wasn't up to the task of servicing our customers and we wanted to provide better support for our makers out there.
4. During the checkout process we are linking your account to these maker resources you've purchased. This will let us better help you by understanding what you've made vs what products you've purchased.
5. Maker Files are provided on an as-is basis. We try our best to provide support to our makers through documentation posted here: https://docs.pwncnc.com
If you'd like to create a video that we can share with other makers, we are definitely interested and we'd make it worth your while. Reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Whenever possible, we provide both a "Maker Files" product as well as a "Makers Pack" product. By purchasing both, you'll have the best experience when making any of our products.