PwnCNC Spindle Kits
Shipping Notice: We have plenty of 0.8kw, 1.5kw 65mm, 2.2kw 220v motors all of them in both air- and water-cooled versions. The 1.5kw 80mm ER20 motors are limited at the moment to air-cooled versions. We have a large batch of water-cooled motors on the way and set to arrive in the next 3-5 weeks.
I'm very happy to release the PwnCNC Spindle Kit after scouring the internet and my brain for all of the best features. I've spent months identifying exactly what I'd like to see in a drop-in ready-to-use spindle kit and this is it ;-)
- Detachable keypad with dial speedometer (extendable via cat5 cable, not included)
- US Power Cord
- includes "Quiet mode" (which means the VFD's fan turns on only when spindle is in use or when needed)
- PWM/GND (more info on this will be released later)
- DIN rail or surface mountable
- 20mo manufacturers warranty
Spindle Motor of your size and cooling choice
- 0.8kw w/ER11, 110v, 65mm diameter round body, 0-24000rpms
- 1.5kw w/ER11, 110v, 65mm diameter round body, 0-24000rpms
- 1.5kw w/ER20, 110v, 80mm diameter round body, 0-24000rpms
- 2.2kw w/ER20, 220v, 80mm diameter round body, 0-24000rpms
- 15' Hand Crafted VFD to Spindle Cable
- 12' Hand Crafted PWM or Modbus Control Cable
- (3) Matching Collets to hold the most common bit sizes
- (2) Wrenches (one for shaft, another for collet nut)
- Water Pump and tubing (if you chose the water-cooled spindle motor option)
- PwnCNC Free Gift
What's Not Included:
Coolant liquid (either distilled water or window washer fluid is recommended)
Reservoir bucket which will be filled with coolant and the included pump will be submerged into. (a 4gal bucket is the perfect size.)
- "Just because it fits, doesn't mean it'll work." We've recently added 1.5kw ER20 spindle motors to our options. This makes it possible to put really large bits into the collet... like a 1/2" shank 2" surfacing bit. This is a whole lot of mass to be spinning around and this is an instance where it is not recommend and you'll likely stall your motor/vfd and possibly cause damage. If you'd like to use such bits, we recommend going with more power of the 220v 2.2kw option.
- If you have an older Shapeoko 3 (Pre-Black Friday 2019), the controller does NOT the proper PWM/GND pins... therefore you may not be able to use our spindle kits with automatic g-code control. One option is to purchase an updated PCB the other is to reach out to us at email@example.com to discuss it further.
- When we are low on particular parts, it may delay shipping of your order; please be patient. The parts are most certainly on order and we're just waiting for the shipment to arrive. In rare occasions, this may take upwards of 2-4 weeks.